Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a sugar found naturally in the skin which holds water and keeps it plump and hydrated. The Hyaluronic acid in the skin holds water, which is far more than its weight to retain skin and joint moisture and prevent the moisture from leaving the body.
Hyaluronic acid can regenerate the absorption properties of the skin, naturally volumizing it in the process. The HA in Aessoa dermal fillers have been chemically modified to prevent it from decomposition. The properties are in gel form, which helps fill wrinkles and maintain their texture for a long time.
Aessoa dermal fillers are well designed and structured so that within the skin, it takes longer to breakdown, meaning that you have these results for a long time.
Aessoa Dermal Fillers Are Not Suitable For The Following Individuals:
– Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
– Individuals who have just gone through laser therapy, dermabrasion, or chemical peeling.
– Individuals with hypertrophic scarring.
– Individuals who are hypersensitive to Hyaluronic acid.
– Individuals with signs of infection or contagious inflammation.
Aessoa Material Properties:
Aessoa has a monophasic structure combined with Licodaine, making the injection smooth, easy and natural, and adding volume to the skin for natural results. The Aessoa dermal filler is designed to have a natural-looking structure over a designed duration until it is fully absorbed into the skin.